To Install A Microsoft Windows
Related Links For Windows:
Other Related Topics:
you like to try LINUX ?
you like to try Apple
Mac OS ?
To How To's
How To Install Windows
provide you a pictorial
step by step procedure to install Windows Vista.
Please ensure that your hardware you are using meets the
requirementsof installing Microsoft
System Requirements To Run Microsoft Windows Vista:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit) - (
512 megabytes (MB) for Home Basic)
- 40 GB hard drive with at least 15 GB of
available space (20 GB for Home Basic)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM + 128 MB
of graphics memory (32 MB Home Basic)
- Mouse or compatible pointing device (optional).
USING MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA:
- More pleasing to the eye
- Runs well on old machines if all patches are installed
- Faster to operate
- Easier to Install
- Better security implemented
- Supports more than 2GB of RAM
- Less easy to catch viruses and malware (Windows Defender)
OF USING MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA:
- More easy to catch viruses and malware
- High system requirements - runs sluggish with
recommended basic system requirements
- Not backward compatible with some drivers and
- Way unstable and crashes every so often if you do not
have patches installed
Procedure For Microsoft Windows Vista:
In order to install Windows Vista,
you must ensure that you are able
to boot from the CD and that the first device to boot is the CD/DVD
drive. You can do this by going into the BIOS and setting the
config there under heading "Boot". Some of the
newer computers have "hot keys" so that upon starting your
computer, you can hit one of the "F1 - F12" keys and it will provide
you with a boot menu, so you could then select which device you would
like to boot from.
Press any key to
start the installation of Windows Vista.
info and pics coming soon......
For those who
had no idea on how to use Linux
or the Mac
was the dream that materialized before our eyes! It was
and colourful. Actually, this is one of Microsoft's
attracting more buyers for Windows!